EXCLUSIVE POLLARD PUMPS TECHNOLOGIES : CMtec & REVERSE PLUS SYSTEM
The CMtec technology
Today, 70 years after commissioning the first pump, Pollard has built its reputation due to reliability and performance of the CMtec technology. The CMtec pump is a self-priming positive displacement pump. Unlike most existing pumps, the stator is not cylindrical but is machined to a special shape, allowing the use of monobloc vanes.
CMtec pumps may be of 3 types:
- Single direction: at the request of the customer the single rotational direction is set when assembled in the factory.
- Reversible: when the direction of rotation of the pump is reversed, the direction of the fluid pumped is reversed.
- Reverse Plus System: when the direction of rotation of the pump is reversed, the direction of the fluid pumped remains unchanged. The "Reverse Plus System" is made possible by a 180° rotation of the stator, the rotation being achieved automatically, with no extra mechanical system involved. It is the fluid that drives the stator.
Due to the CMtec technology, Pollard created an industrial pump that unites the advantages of a gear pump and a vane pump.
Main advantags of CMtec Technology:
- Ability to handle highly viscous products
- Simple and reliable technology
- Integrated safety by-pass protecting the circuit
- Low noise level pump
- Direction of fluid flow independent of the shaft rotation direction
- Simple and rapid maintenance
- Soft pumping: no shearing effect for the product
- Self-priming and high aspiration capacity
- Good volumetric efficiency