The CMtec pump is a positive displacement pump. Unlike most existing pumps, the stator is not cylindrical but is machined to a special shape, allowing the use of monobloc vanes.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF CMtec TECHNOLOGY
- Ability to handle highly viscous products
- Simple and reliable principle
- Integrated safety by-pass protecting the circuit
- Low noise level pump
- Direction of fluid flow independent of the shaft rotation direction
- Simple and rapid maintenance
- Soft pumping: no shearing effect for the product
- Self-priming and high aspiration capacity
- Good volumetric efficiency.
CMtec PUMPS may be of 3 TYPES
- Single direction: at the request of the customer the single rotational direction is set when assembled in the factory.
- Reversible: when the direction of rotation of the pump is reversed, the direction of the fluid pumped is reversed.
- Reverse Plus System: when the direction of rotation of the pump is reversed, the direction of the fluid pumped remains unchanged. The "Reverse Plus System" is made possible by a 180° rotation of the stator, the rotation being achieved automatically, with no extra mechanical system involved. It is the fluid that drives the stator.