MP01 - MP02 - MP04 - MP06 - MP08
- The motor-pumps of the range MP01 to MP08 are suitable for pumping fluids having a lubricating propriety (oil, diesel oil, etc.).
- Their flow rates range is from 1 to 24 L / min, for a working pressure up to 10 bar.
- The Pollard “CMtec” technology guarantees good volumetric efficiency, good suction capacity and the ability to pump viscous fluids.
- These robust industrial pumps are designed to provide continuous service for many years.
- For any request, not included in the catalog, a feasibility analysis can be carried out by our design office on simple demand.
Exists in versions :
- Non reversible (MPX01 - MPX02 - MPX04 - MPX06 - MPX08)
- Reverse Plus (MP01 - MP02 - MP04 - MP06 - MP08)
|Flow range (L/min)||≤ 24|
|Speed rotation range (rpm)||≤ 3000*|
|Fluid viscosity range (cSt)||1 – 10000*|
|Suction capacity (Bar)||-0,5|
|Max. operating pressure (Bar)||10|
|By-pass standard setting (Bar)||5|
|Standard operating temperature (°C)||-20 / +150|
|Body and stator material||Cast iron|
|Shaft and vanes material||Hardened steel|
|Max. size of hard particles (microns)||200|
|Acoustic pressure (dB)||60|
|Seal type||Mechanical seal|
|Weight||Depending on the motorization|
|In this range of capacities the standard Pollard motorpumps are equipped with 0,37kW, 4 poles (1500 rpm), B34, flange FT85 motors.|
|Viscosity (cSt)||Speed max. (rpm)|
|Visc. < 500||3000|
|500 < Visc. < 1000||1500|
|1000 < Visc. < 3000||1000|
|3000 < Visc. < 5000||750|
|5000 < Visc. < 10000||500|
|Visc. > 10000||200|