MP258 - MP344 - MP431 - MP516
- The motor-pumps of the range MP258 to MP516 are suitable for pumping fluids having a lubricating propriety (oil, diesel oil, etc.).
- Their flow rates range is from 190 to 516 L/min, for a working pressure up to 10 bar.
- The Pollard “CMtec” technology guarantees good volumetric efficiency, good suction capacity and the ability to pump viscous fluids.
- These robust industrial pumps are designed to provide continuous service for many years.
- For any request, not included in the catalog, a feasibility analysis can be carried out by our design office on simple demand.
|Flow range (L/min)||≤ 500|
|Speed rotation range (rpm)||≤ 1000*|
|Fluid viscosity range (cSt)||1 – 10000*|
|Suction capacity (bar)||-0,5|
|Max. operating pressure (bar)||10|
|By-pass standard setting (bar)||5|
|Standard operating temperature (°C)||-20 / +150|
|Body and stator material||Cast iron|
|Shaft and vanes material||Hardened steel|
|Max. size of hard particles (microns)||200|
|Acoustic pressure (dB)||85|
|Seal type||Mechanical seal|
|Weight||Depending on the motorization|
|Viscosity (cSt)||Speed max. (rpm)|
|Visc. < 1000||1000|
|1000 < Visc. < 3000||750|
|3000 < Visc. < 5000||500|
|5000 < Visc. < 10000||200|
|Visc. > 10000||100|