UREA / AdBlue® TRANSFER PUMPS
To adapt to the new legislation aimed at limiting gas emissions and polluting particles by non-road wheeled vehicles, Pollard has developed an exclusive and innovative model of urea / AdBlue® transfer pumps* based on:
- 40 years of supplying pumps for rail (control of standards, testing, resistance of materials, etc.);
- years of feedback from experience in the field of fuel transfer;
- the expertise of our Technical Manager in the chemical transfer field.
*The fluid used for retreating the polluting diesel emissions is an aqueous, corrosive solution of low viscosity which can crystallise and solidify at -11 °C and which tends to degrade.
Pollard pumps specific design which is resistant to the constraints of urea*:
- Same properties as fuel pumps: flow rate, pressure, technology
- Made of stainless steel with anti-seizing treatment
- Bearings system which is resistant with dry running
- Drive by magnetic coupling
- Specific motor depending on application
A new range of Pollard pumps for urea
The solution to the new environmental constraints of rail
Flow rate range: 0.1 to 45 m³/h
Input pressure: -0.5 bar nominal
Pressure differential: up to 5 bar (higher optionally)
Options on request
Integrated and easily adjustable safety bypass
Integrated air cleaning system
Transfer for non-road wheeled vehicles: rail cars or locomotives operating partially or totally using diesel, agricultural machinery, boats, construction plant
Destuffing of urea tanker lorry
An advice ? A price quotation ?
For any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact form.