EXCLUSIVE POLLARD PUMPS TECHNOLOGIES : CMtec & REVERSE PLUS SYSTEM
Now, more than seventy years after its first pump was commissioned, Pollard has built its reputation of reliability and performance on this innovation.
Pumps with CMtec technology are volumetric and self-priming. Unlike most existing pumps, the CMtec stator is not cylindrical but it is machined to have a specific shape enabling monobloc vanes to be used.
There are three types of CMtec pumps:
- Single-direction: the single rotational direction is set when it is installed in the factory, as the client requires.
- Reversible: when the pump's rotational direction is reversed the direction of the pumped fluid is reversed.
- Reverse Plus System: when the pump's rotational direction is reversed the direction of the pumped fluid is unchanged.
The Reverse Plus System is made possible by rotating the stator through 180°; this rotation is automatic, without any additional mechanical system. It is the conveyed fluid which drives the stator.
Main advantages of CMtec technology:
- Ability to convey high-viscosity products
- Simple and reliable technology
- Integrated safety bypass protecting the pump
- Silent pump
- Fluid flow direction independent of the shaft's rotational direction
- Simple and rapid maintenance
- Smooth transfer: no product shearing effect
- Self-priming and high suction power
- High volumetric efficiency
Reverse Plus System technology
Explore how it works: