MMP TYPE III 40 - 100 W
- The motor-pumps of the range MMP are suitable for pumping fluids having a lubricating propriety (oil, diesel oil, etc.).
- Their flow rates range is from 70 to 200 L/h, for a working pressure up to 5 bar.
- The Pollard “CMtec” technology guarantees good volumetric efficiency, good suction capacity and the ability to pump viscous fluids.
- These robust industrial pumps are designed to provide continuous service for many years.
- For any request, not included in the catalog, a feasibility analysis can be carried out by our design office on simple demand.
|Speed rotation (rpm)||3000|
|Suction capacity (bar)||-0,2|
|Max. operating pressure (bar)||5|
|Max. size of hard particles (microns)||200|
|Acoustic pressure (dB)||65|
|Power absorbed (W)||40||100|
|Operating pressure (bar)||1,5||1,5||5||5||5|
|Suction height (m)||1,5||0,3||1,5||1,5||1,5|
|Oil viscosity (cSt)||5-500|
|Standard operating temperature (°C)||-20 / +100|
|Body and stator material||Cast iron|
|Shaft and vanes materials||Hardened steel|
|In 220-380 V and 220 V mono versions discharge possible from R1 and R2 simultaneously or separately.|