PK PS - Interchangeability vane pumps
Interchangeability vane pumps for lubrification and fluid transfer
- The Pollard technology offers a range of pumps adapted to your system without additional cost.
- This economical solution designed to replace gear pumps by offering better performance, especially when pumping viscous fluids.
- The PK PS range was designed to offer the same interface dimensions as the gear series of competition (competitors).
- This characteristic allows an easy pump interchange without any modification, for OEM or aftermarket use, as well as fast and easy maintenance.
- The range starts from 2 cc/rev pumps to 80 cc/rev pumps and the pressure is up to 15 bar g.
- Pollard proposes lot of option to adapt the pump to the customer requirement.
Pollard unique Pump technology adapted to your system without additional cost:
- Performance & Cost efficiency
- Fast & easy maintenance
|Rotation speed (rpm)||1440|
|Direction of rotation||CW and CCW|
|Flow rate (L/min)||3,5||4,5||5,7||7,1||9,1||11,3||14,2||18||23||29,2||36,2||47||53||57,9||73||89,8||113|
|Max Discharge pressure (Bar g)||15 bar g limited by safety valve|
|Nominale discharge pressure (Bar g)||0 - 10 Bar g|
|Max suction pressure (Bar g)||3 Bar g|
|Suction capacity (Bar)||- 0,4 Bar g (vacuum)|
|min/ max viscosities (cSt)||12 - 10 000 cSt (dependent on the pressure and the rotation speed)|
|Max oil temperature (°C)||150 °C for FKM seals|
|Ambient temperature (°C)||- 20 / 40 °C|
|Mounting flange||Flange ISO 3019-2|
|Pipe connection||PK 4-25: gas tread/ PS 2-20: SAE flange|
|PK 32-80 et PS 25-51: SAE flange|
The PK PS pumps are used to pump fluids having lubricant properties:
- All types of oil (lubrification, dielectric, heat oil, metal forming oil, and others)
- Diesel oil, kerosene, crude oil
The fluids should ensure certain minimum lubricating properties, should not contain solids and should be chemically compatible
- Avoid dry operation
- In order to prevent excessive overpressure, a safety valve should be provided in the system or on the pump
- The safety relief valve attached to the pump may only bu used as safety valve for short term operation
- To drain off a partial discharge flow over a prolonged period, a separate pressure relief valve with return line must be inserted in the reservoir
- Bare shaft pump/ pump with coupling kit / complete moto pump with driving system
- Pump with or without safety bypass
- Standard design or low noise optimized design
- Various seal materials (NBR, FKM, EPDM)
- Several types of electric motors (power, speed of rotation and trademarks
- Adaptation to different environments (ATEX, corrosive or specific industrial area)