PR01 - PR02 - PR04 - PR06 - PR08
- The PR01 to PR08 reversible pumps are designed to pump lubricating fluids (oil, diesel oil, etc.)
- Their flow rate is from 1 to 24 L / min; maximum working pressure 10 bar
- The Pollard “CMtec” technology guarantees good volumetric efficiency, good suction capacity and the ability to pump viscous fluids.
- These robust industrial pumps are designed to provide continuous service for many years.
- The “PR” type pumps are equipped with the “Reverse Plus system” which allows rotation in both directions while maintaining the same flow direction of the fluid.
- For any request, not included in the catalog, a feasibility analysis can be carried out by our design office on simple demand.
|Flow range (L/min)||≤ 24|
|Speed rotation range (rpm)||≤ 3000*|
|Fluid viscosity range (cSt)||1 – 10000*|
|Suction capacity (Bar)||-0,5|
|Max. operating pressure (Bar)||10|
|By-pass standard setting (Bar)||5|
|Standard operating temperature (°C)||-20 / +150|
|Body and stator material||Cast iron|
|Shaft and vanes material||Hardened steel|
|Max. size of hard particles (microns)||200|
|Acoustic pressure (dB)||60|
|Seal type||Mechanical seal|
|Viscosity (cSt)||Speed max. (rpm)|
|Visc. < 500||3000|
|500 < Visc. < 1000||1500|
|1000 < Visc. < 3000||1000|
|3000 < Visc. < 5000||750|
|5000 < Visc. < 10000||500|
|Visc. > 10000||200|