MPEX LV Pump
Expert in fluid transfers (Rail and Maritime Transport, Agriculture, Nuclear Industry, Petroleum and Chemicals), Pollard expands its range with a new self-priming pump specially dedicated for gasoline loading / unloading.
Lightweight and robust pump, mounted on a battery 24V, with all the advantages of Pollard Technology: MPEX LV CD moto pump.
Fuel Oil delivery trucks
Transfer of gasoline, petro-chemicals, lube oils, solvents, oils, biofuels, etc.
Aviation refuelers, fleet refueling
- Flow range: 1 - 60 L/min
- Speed rotation range, rpm: ≤ 1 500*
- Fluid viscosity range: < 10 cSt*
- Max. operating pressure: 4 Bar
- Integrated bypass: ✓
- Standard setting of bypass: 3 Bar
- Standard operating temperature: -20 °C → +150 °C
- Body and stator material: Cast iron
- Shaft material: Hardened steel
- Blade material: Composite
- Bearing material: Carbon
- Max. size of hard particles: 200 microns
- Acoustic pressure: 80 dB
- Seal type: Mechanical seal
ATEX Zone 1 or 2, IIBT3, ambient temperature up to 70°C max, S1
In this range of capacities the standard Pollard MPEX40 LV CD motor-pump is equipped with 0,75kW, 4 p oles (1 500 rpm), B34, flange FT100 motors.
Weight: 37 kg
Length 564 mm
Width 206 mm
Height 177 mm